Tuesday 24 July 2007

Gesso Shabby Chic ATCs


I used the background I made to create a set of 3 ATCs.
As I had used a Cory Celaya stamp to stamp into the gesso,
I used three more Cory stamps to stamp into air dry clay,
and then painted them with Stewart Gill Byzantia 'Laurelius' paint.
Once that was dry, I gave the embellishments a quick rub
with turquoise Rub'n'Buff.

I added some coloured mica flakes to the corners,
and mounted them onto a background I made
some time ago using colourwashes
and interference embossing powder.

These are going to my friend Maggi,
I hope she likes them!


1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful Adrienne. Very cool. I love seeing some of your fat books pages also. You have been very busy. I love to come to your blog. It had great eye candy!

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Blog Archive

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site