Monday 16 March 2009

Friendly Plastic suppliers

I've been asked where on earth people can buy Friendly Plastic!

If you live in the US or Canada, I am led to believe Sunshine Crafts is a reliable supplier, and very reasonable in terms of price ($1.49 per stick). They also sell some books and tools.

If you live in the UK, I know Liz Welch at Rare Bird is a world expert who uses Friendly Plastic in some unique ways, and who sells Friendly Plastic and all the tools, DVDs and more that you might need to use with it. Liz also ships internationally, so if you live elsewhere you can still buy your supplies from this webstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook

Blog Archive

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site