Sunday 7 March 2010

Woo HOO


I used to buy most of my art supplies from the US, because I couldn't find a UK website which sold the eclectic mix of stuff I like to play with, and I was fed up of paying lots of expensive UK postage to buy bits and bobs from lots of websites. Altered Elements sells most of the things I like to use, so I am really happy to have found their website!

However, I'm doubly happy because I'm delighted to announce that I've been chosen to be part of a new Altered element design team. I will be playing with products from Altered Element for the next 6 months, and sharing whatever I create here.

I will also share them on this blog, so watch this space!

4 comments:

  1. WOW. Congratulations. I had a quick look and I just know you're going to love creating with some of these items. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    Hugz......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, looking forward to joining you on the TAE design team... great blog you have here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats! Sorry I have been slow to leave a message. I love the things on your blog! Totally agree about the lovely things on the AE site which are difficult to source in UK,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant news!! Congrats from me too!

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site