Sunday 28 March 2010

Altered Element DT pack 1

Each month, I will have 2 'design team' packs from The Altered Element. One will be a pack of things sold in the shop, and the other will be an 'Upcycle' pack consisting of something from a charity shop.Align Centre
This month, the Upcycle pack is a beautiful piece of William Morris 'Agapanthus' fabric in blues, greens and lilac, with some ribbons and lace in toning colours. I'm thinking about the possibilities for this pack, but do have a project in mind.


The pack of stock items consisted of a large piece of black 30g weight Lutradur, and a copper themed pack of metal, bullion wire, knitted wire tubing, fine copper wire, and Lametta curls.

I have started working with the contents of this pack and hope to post a finished project this week. I'm waiting for something to dry at the moment, before carrying on to the next step.


What would you make with this pack?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site