Saturday 17 May 2008

Little Beauties - Birds

Little Beauties are nice little handmade embellishments. I am running a series of themed 'Little Beauty' swaps over on CC Swaps yahoo group. The latest theme is birds, and these are winging their way across the Atlantic to Idaho. I hope my swap partner likes them. Some feature shrink plastic, some have transparency overlays, one is stamped onto a very thin slice of wood, and one has a kitchen towel background - it was sprayed with Radiant Rains spray and all the mica settled into the channels of the pattern.

(click on the image if you want a more detailed view)


1 comment:

Guestbook

Blog Archive

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site