Friday 30 May 2008

Pay it Forward 2008


I know, I did it once already. But now I'd like to do it again!


I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow, or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. So basically, if you comment and you’re on, I’ll send you something crafty that I’ll make!


Once you sign up, copy and paste the above paragraph on your blog, and three other lucky people will be recipients of your handmade work. I'm getting paid forward by Chris Bennett (http://cab53j.blogspot.com/) and thought it would be fun to pay it forward to you. I will check my blog daily to see who the first three sign ups are, and if they've joined this Pay It Forward exchange, they will be the recipients from me. Make sure to leave your blog address with your message, so I can check your blog. I will also need your email address so I can contact you for details of where to send them.

3 comments:

  1. oh, mememe!

    i already have PIY on my blog :)

    -angela
    funkycatstudio.com
    angelaenglund at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adrienne, just stopping by here and I thought I would sign up for this love to have the chance to own some of your yummy Art!! Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id love to be able to do this
    Lillian
    sugarbirds@personainternet.com

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Blog Archive

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site