Sunday 6 April 2008

Deco pages

I'm involved in a round robin deco book swap,
but my muse deserted me....

This morning I got up at 4.30 a.m.
and found inspiration!

I had created a small digital collage
by taking a photograph of a flapper
and using the 'watercolour' filter,
adding a clock,
and changing the colours.

I really like the result,
so you'll probably see it again on other things!

The background of the page is
micaceous iron oxide - it gives a lovely fine shimmer.
I stamped over it with Brilliance ink, and then added the collaged image.


On the back, I used one of the Little Beauties
we've been swapping over on CC Swaps:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CCSwaps


This page is in a Deco where the owner
specified an Asian theme,
and covered the pages with pages
from an Asian newspaper.

I stamped some Basic Grey paper with Japanese text,
and then stamped and embossed with a
fish stamp - I love this stamp!!!


1 comment:

  1. Adrienne, I love it and can't wait to see it in person when the book is finally finished and on it's way back home!

    Shell

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site