Monday 7 April 2008

Flourish ATCs

I made 2 ATCs with 'flourishes'
for a swap on CC Swaps.

I have seen lots of ATCs using flourishes recently,
including some absolutely stunning examples
(just scroll down Kelly Burton's blog:
http://artsyvisions.blogspot.com
and you'll see what I mean)
but most seem to be the same
'vintage' style - very nice, but not quite 'me'.

So, here's my slant on flourishes:


This one uses silver mirror card,
a flourish stamp, versamark,
some Stewart Gill 'lead patina' embossing powder,
a tasteful nude image, some background paper,
a fabric flower and a little brad!



This one uses some pre-printed
background cardstock,

a piece of Tyvek (painted with colourwashes,
run through a Wizard in a cuttlebug folder
& highlighted with Stewart Gill paint
and Brilliance ink),

a Paper Whimsy image and border,
plus a transparency stamped with a
Crafty Individuals flourish in Brilliance ink.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely. Glad the tyvek and cuttlebug embossing worked so well.
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site