Monday 31 March 2008

Travel tip in 2 & 3

Sometimes I make life harder for
myself - and I have no idea why!!!
I signed up 3 times for the tip in pages
swap - so why not just make 3 copies of one design?

Too easy....

So here is design number 2....


celebrating the history
and culture
of Wales


the third design also focussed on
Wales - using photographs I took myself,
celebrating the countryside
and some buildings I love:


The final design doesn't work as well as I
hoped - it kind of looks less like a tip in page
and more like a photo album,
but at least the landscape is unfamiliar
to the person who'll be receiving it.


1 comment:

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site