Saturday 26 April 2008

Tall Skinny Pages




My fingers are covered in paint and ink!

These are the backgrounds for my tall & skinny pages
for a swap Sweetpea is hosting on CC Swaps.

I finally went shopping for cardstock
to make 26 tall and skinny pages,
and have spent some time this morning adding paint,
colorwash sprays, and stamped partial images.

My images are all ready to be printed and added,
so i hope to get these in the post early next week.

I may even post a picture of the
finished pages when they're done!


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished pages. I love the background on the right - it's my favourite one that you are making at the moment. Love all the other recent posts too - maybe this comment will work this time.
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the backgrounds - that's next on my to-do list. I am 3/4 through all the cutting and have taken a break to rest up!! Please post the finished page.

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site