Friday 7 March 2008

Another deco book

Another deco book is on it's travels, this is my contribution:



I painted the page with Golden micaceous iron oxide,
then stamped a scroll with Brilliance platinum planet,
added 3 flowers,
stuck a skeleton leaf down with gel medium,
then added a paper clay lizard that
I had also painted with micaceous iron oxide.



For the back of the page,
I used a brass stencil and some
Dreamweaver stencil paste
(which is way too gaudy)
then stippled over the stencil paste with
Brilliance inks to dull it down a little.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pages!!! Love the lizard. Is the Golden micaceous iron oxide like a gel medium? You use lots of supplies I've never heard of. Love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lizard page is very cool! Wow, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!
    The micaceous iron oxide has such a great color and texture. You are creating some wonderful pieces with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful art Adrienne, maybe a new trend for 'geco' books ;)
    Tracy
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site