Sunday 30 November 2008

Cuttlebug swap

I am in a swap where an element of the swap item must be made using a Cuttlebug folder. I made a card!! This is getting to be a habit - no cards for months then 3 in the last week or two!




I sprayed some watercolour paper with Outside the Margin's Tungsten Carbide and Granite Luster colour washes, and another sheet with Gold. I ran the darker sheet through my Wizard
in a diamond patterned Cuttlebug folder. I also sprayed some tags to match the darker paper and ran those through the Wizard in the same Cuttlebug folder.

I attached 3 gold charms to the tags, attached the tags to the gold card with gold brads, and attached the gold card to the dark card with double sided tape.

A simple card which looks rich and textured.


5 comments:

  1. I love it. You and your cuttlebug do a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely rich colors. Beautiful composition and fabulous charms. Glad you're in this swap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards turned out beautiful! I especially like the cuttlebug/charm card. I may just have to case this one.
    Lou
    lourdesfay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cuttlebug creation. Those little tags are darling and fun to look at. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Lorraine R.
    stamperoo@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your site from a link on another blog and noticed you stopped blogging for a while. I love this card and just want to say...I'm glad you are blogging again. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site