Tuesday 23 December 2008

A few ATCs

A few ATCs I have made for swaps:

The theme was chinese proverbs. I used pre printed mirror card, coloured red with alcohol ink. The central panel was black glossy cardstock with an image stamped and gold embossed, and finally the proverb was printed onto copy paper and edged with red.


This was for e 'flight' theme. The background is a photo I took of the landscape in mid Wales, the foreground is a digital collage I made and printed onto a transparency.


This ATC was for a 'techniques' theme - the background is stamped with gold Brilliance ink on glossy white card, then rubbed over with eggplant and cranberry dye inks. The image is a piece of fantasy film, which has been ironed onto an inked stamp.


This was done for the 'jigsaw' theme. The background is cardstock painted with Golden iridescent copper paint, then stamped and embossed using a grungy number stamp. the small jigsaw piece was painted with Golden micaceous iron oxide, and dotted with an Inkessentials white pen, before being mounted onto a piece of folded card which opens out so that you can see the following quote:

There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle. (Deepak Chopra)


This is another digital collage, with some stamping and glitter on top - the theme was 'postal correspondence'.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work - I love the quotes - I'm big on quotes.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site