Tuesday 12 June 2007

Progressive ATCs

I am in the middle of a Progressive ATC swap. This is a swap where a group of 6 players progressively add to 6 sets of of 6 ATCs. Each person creates a set of 6 backgrounds, and then sends them to the next player, who adds something and sends them to the next player. Each person in the group adds something to each set of ATCs and sends them to the next person.

The 6th person finishes the ATCs and then sends one to each of the other players, so that eventually each player ends up with a set of 6 different ATCs to which they have contributed.

Confused? So am I LOL. But the artwork is fun!


I joined 2 groups, so will get to start 2 sets of ATCs off, and add to 10 other sets.



The well travelled ATC above started life in Australia, where Jessie created a gorgeous copper background. It travelled to the USA, where Maggi added some toning tissue paper, and sent it on to me here in Wales. I decided it needed a lizard for 'step 3', so made some lizards from friendly plastic in Krafty Lady Moulds, then 'antiqued' them using Modern Options patina solutions - copper metallic surfacer and green patina. This ATC is now travelling 'up north' to Merseyside, where trish will be adding something else...



This set of ATCs is in the other group - Sheryl (USA) started it off with a beautiful shimmery background using color washes, and I have added a strip of caught-in-crystal (acetate side down) in toning colours over the top. This set of ATCs is headed back to the USA for Chrissy to add something.

The set of ATCs below was begun by Maggi (USA). I love the bright colours and interesting texture, and didn't want to cover it up!


I decided that something small and shimmery was just the thing, and added some twinkling stars....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site