Tuesday 31 July 2012

Charms


These charms were made very simply from shrink plastic, then mounted onto tags.

I ran white shrink plastic through the Wizard, with a heart die cut.  I added a little deep green/blue colour with a pigment pad and rubbed it around with my finger till it was subtle. I punched the hole.

I stamped the oriental lady (Stampington) on one side and the oriental pattern (Stampers Anonymous) on the other, using turquoise Stazon, then shrank the plastic.

Once shrunk, I edged the hearts with the turquoise Stazon, added a couple of jump rings and a leaf , then attached the charms to the tags.


The tags were made by rubbing distress in ks onto a craft sheet, then spritzing until the ink 'beads'.  

I pressed the tags into the ink, several times, drying with a heat gun between layers of ink.  I then used a Cratfters Workshop stencil and moulding paste to add pattern and texture, and ran a distress ink pad over the top.  

I stamped 'charmed' onto a some scrap card, added fibres, and was happy with the result. Hope my swap partners like them!

1 comment:

  1. I have never used shrink platic before - and these charms are so gorgeous, I really must give it a try

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site