Saturday 9 February 2008

Trish B has been running a paint scraping challenge on Next Generation Stampers yahoo group. The idea is that you dribble 2 or 3 colours of acrylic onto a piece of cardstock and then scrape it about with a credit card. I discovered that I am not able to be messy enough ;-)


I did dribble 3 colours of Stewart Gill Byzantia paint onto the cardstock - but in layers, rather than at the same time. I scraped each layer with the credit card. Each time, I thought the layer looked too messy, so I spread and evened out the paint out some more. And then I didn't like the end result much, so I stamped into the top layer with a clean stamp!!! I really like this now - in real life it looks like silk - but it doesn't look anything like any of the other scraped paint background samples I've seen.....

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic start to your journal, Adrienne! Be sure to post the pages when it returns to you!

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site