Tuesday 4 December 2007

Stampbord

I was playing with some Stampbord this week. I had made some ATCs from materials other than card a while ago, but they are in the cupboard behind the furniture mountain, and I decided it would be easier to make new ATCs than reach the ones I had already done.


The stampbord is coated with several colours of Brilliance ink, then stamped with Stewart Superior India Ink and 2 Invoke Arts stamps. I scraped some small areas to remove colour, then used a tool which has 4 or 5 wires sticking out of the handle to scrape away ink in the background, creating a sort of 'canvas' texture. Finally, I added some white dots with a Sharpie poster paint pen.

1 comment:

Guestbook

Copyright

Please note that I assert myself as the creator of all art on this site (unless I credit another artist) and retain copyright of all artwork posted on this site